- About HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL
- How to make a reservation
- Requirements and user behaviour
- Information of a personal nature
- Reservation and payment conditions
- Right to desist and cancellations
- Intellectual and industrial property
- Limitation of liability
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
In this document you will find all the information required on the e-commerce services provided on our website https://hotellacasadelsol.es/. Please read them carefully and check them whenever it is necessary.
1. About HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL
This website is owned by BEIT ASHAMS BARCELONA S.L. (hereinafter HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL). The identification of HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL is as follows:
- Tax ID No.: B66106972
- Registered address: Paris, 64 1º 2ª Esc. B-08029- Barcelona
- Recorded in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona under Tome 43911, Folio 37, Sheet 441640.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone:+34 932 753 941
HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL makes a website available to its users to provide access to the services of our hotel, allowing users to make reservations online through Bookerclub S.L., which manages the reservation engine of HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL and is acting under the authority thereof.
2. How to make a reservation
To make a reservation, you should click on the “Bookings” section. You must then choose the check-in and check-out dates, enter your personal information, payment card information and click on “Book now”.
3. Requirements and user behaviour
In order to use most of the services, you must access the “Online booking” section. Online booking reservations can only be made by people of legal age according to their country of nationality. Therefore, if you are not of legal age, you shall not be able to purchase any services through the HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL reservation engine, unless you have been duly given consent by your parents or guardians.
An online booking requires you to notify certain personal information to HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL, such as your name and surname, email address, physical address and payment card information.
Users undertake to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information to HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL. Failure to provide said accurate, complete and up-to-date information or your payment method is invalid or has expired, you will be unable to access and use the Services, or HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL will terminate the Contract it has entered into with you.
4. Information of a personal nature
Both parties hereby undertake to maintain the personal information of the other party to which it has had access pursuant to the Conditions herein strictly confidential, to only provide it to authorised parties and to respect any applicable laws on the subject. In particular, they hereby undertake not to use the personal information obtained from the other party for any purpose other than the object hereof.
5. Reservation and payment conditions
- The tourist tax is not included in the final price (€ 0.72 municipal tax per person, per night).
- All reservations require a credit card for confirmation. Said card shall be used as a warranty to keep your room available throughout the night of your arrival. The full amount of the reservation may be charged at any moment after you make the reservation. HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL reserves the right to verify the validity of said credit card. Should the credit card provided be refused by our system, it will be cancelled automatically.
6. Right to desist and cancellations
In any event, the right to desist by users is excluded pursuant to the terms of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users for lodging service providers for non-residential purposes over specific dates or periods of time.
Notwithstanding the above, a reservation may be cancelled or modified. Should you wish to do so, you must notify us through the email address or telephone number above in the shortest delay.
The following penalties shall be applied as a general rule:
- In the event of a no-show in non-refundable reservations, any amounts paid shall not be refunded.
- With regard to cancellations of reservations confirmed with the 7-day cancellation policy, if you cancel after 12:00 AM 7 days before the check-in date, the amount charged shall be 1 full night’s stay.
- The reservation may be modified up to 7 days before the check-in date at 12:00 AM (local time). You must contact the hotel directly to enquire about modifications if there are less than seven days left before check-in.
HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL reserves the right to modify the commercial offer displayed on the websites (modification of products, prices, discounts and other commercial and service conditions) at any time.
8. Intellectual and industrial property
The Website and all its contents (including but not limited to the brands, logos, text, photographs, icons, images, graphics, technology, links, audiovisual or sound contents, etc., as well as the graphic design, source code and other software items contained herein) are owned by HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL, have been duly licensed to the same and are subject to industrial and intellectual property rights as protected by Spanish law. In view of the above, if you wish to exploit the Website or its contents (by reproducing, transforming, notifying them, etc., beyond the activities authorised by Copyright Law), you must previously obtain our written consent (contact information in the heading of this legal notice) regardless of your intent. Likewise, it is hereby forbidden to remove the identification information of HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL as the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website or its contents, and to take photographs of the technology and to besmirch, taint or otherwise damage its brand.
Failure by us to request you to cease making an illegal use or use contrary to the Terms herein shall under no circumstances be construed as consent or authorisation for said use, nor does it imply a waiver of the right to exert any legal action to which we may be entitled.
9. Limitation of liability
We shall not be held liable for any failures or delays in the fulfilment of any of the obligations we have undertaken when said failures or delays are due to events beyond our reasonable control (“Force Majeure”).
Force Majeure shall include any acts, events, lack of exercise, omission or accidents beyond our reasonable control.
The user hereby undertakes to use the services and contents by accessing the HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL corporate website in conformity with the law, morality, public order and the conditions herein. They likewise undertake to make proper use of the services and/or contents of the webpage and not to use them to carry out illegal or criminal activities, to commit breaches of copyright regulations or of any other applicable legislation.
HOTEL LA CASA DEL SOL does not guarantee the permanent availability of the services and shall be held harmless for any damages or losses incurred by the non-availability of the service due to Force Majeure or errors in data transfer networks beyond its control.
10. Applicable regulations and jurisdiction
Use of our website and the service contracts processed through the same shall be governed by Spanish legislation.
Any controversies that may arise from or be related to the use of our Website or the aforementioned contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Barcelona. Use of our services implies the express acceptance of the jurisdiction of Barcelona.
By contracting as a consumer, this clause shall not affect your rights as such pursuant to currently applicable legislation.
Last updated: July 2019.